Roberto Martínez a simple yes or no

Will you have Martínez back?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know if this has already been posted, but, Victor Anichibe has said that Everton appointing Martinez would be a joke and he said that the club would be as toxic as it was under Benitez. i wonder what he knows.
The Victor Anichibe binned by Martinez?

Him?

It's hard not to go into a foul mouth tirade when speaking about Roberto coming back.

This is the bloke who had Wigan conceding 60/70 goals a season for multiple seasons and he never got close to sorting it out. 39 goals in his first league campaign here, then 50 and 55 in his final season. There is a distinct pattern we can draw from that here.

It can also be seen whilst he has been manager of Belgium too, just look at this result

I was at that match about 10 rows behind the dugout!! He changed nothing even though Switzerland just kept on bombing at them!!!!
The Swiss were a decent team tbf but blimey!! Defensive collapse there!!!

The Victor Anichibe binned by Martinez?

Him?
yes thats the one Dave, but he went to west brom after only playing one game for Matinez, I think he left within a few weeks of Martinez arriving, that's what made me wonder. it's unlikely that it is anything that was done to him by Martinez, more likely it was something one of his former team mates told him.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but, what are your views on a possible return for Martinez?

yes thats the one Dave, but he went to west brom after only playing one game for Matinez, I think he left within a few weeks of Martinez arriving, that's what made me wonder. it's unlikely that it is anything that was done to him by Martinez, more likely it was something one of his former team mates told him.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but, what are your views on a possible return for Martinez?
Not a stupid question at all. I would be all ears as well?

Probably still sitting in a corner with pencils up his nose muttering something about 72 points.

On another group, Belgium refused his request to manage both teams and he has refused to leave his current job in a World Cup year (as you’d expect).
Will wait and see if this is true

Phenomenal
der der der der der
Phenomenal
der der der der

Phenomenal
der der der der der
der der der
Der der der der der der
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.