Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 3 trophies with Utd in 2016/17 and got them 2nd in the table.

Got Spurs to a cup final in his 1st season but sacked before the final itself which he could have landed them silverware.

He aint the Mourinho of years gone by but he's a miles better option than the rubbish we're linked with.

Give it Dunc until the summer and throw some cash at him/Roma if we cant attract any boss young up and comer.
This squad isn't a trophy winning squad. So Mourinho would come in, burn the place down and leave no payoff. No thanks.

Thought Martinez had a whole lot more class than anybody since (except Ancelotti, before he ran away) - but he had his own stubborn blind spot which was defence - and we've never looked right since - not all his fault of course.

Benitez has been that bad that I look back fondly on Allardyces grinding 8th-place football.

I can’t see Martinez back. World Cup year and Belgium have a chance, been here and got sacked. Not make sense but does anything in the crazy world of Everton make sense? ?‍♂️

I have not forgotten anything. I remember how bad we were. I do not want him back. I do not agree with re-appointing managers full stop - never go back.

I'm just stating a fact. I don't actively dislike him. I find him a good person. That doesn't mean I think he is the right choice at all.
Exactly where I am.

I liked him as a person and when he inherited a good defence we played some highly enjoyable football.

Getting him in now with the team as it is would likely be a car crash though, especially as a lot of people have already made their minds up about him so no healing of the divided fanbase.

It reeks of Kenwright. Bloke's a cancer

The thing i cant wrap my head around is that we sacked him before Moshiri's first transfer window.

So with that in mind, Kenwright must have advised Moshiri to sack him.

If we had kept Martinez and he'd spent £150mil to build the team up we'd probably have done quite well.

But to bring him in now, again with no money makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.