Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what the real laughable truth about this is? Those who rallied against Martinez the most by the end (and I’d include myself as one of the main ‘plotters’ in that period) will probably give him more of a chance second time round than all the super blues gave Benitez before he had even walked through the door.

I'll be honest mate El Loco, Dunc and Granny Shagger are the 3 managers I simply cant get behind.

Dunc out of love.

El Loco because he's a proven failure at the club with a much better squad than what we have now.

Granny Shagger for being a traitor and his treatment of scouse treasure Colleen.

You know who did have PL experience, and a lot of it, and sent us plummeting to the relegation places??

I literally don’t get why people are fussed with this experience bollocks
I want the next manager to have experience of winning games. Experience of organising and motivating an underperforming squad. Experience of tactics in the 2020s.

If it happened somewhere other than the Premier league, so be it.

I'll be honest mate El Loco, Dunc and Granny Shagger are the 3 managers I simply cant get behind.

Dunc out of love

El Loco because he's a proven failure

Granny Shagger for being a traitor and his treatment of scouse treasure Colleen.

I’d back them if they were appointed as manager, but I don’t really want any of them. Martinez is potentially the worst bet of the lot though.

There’s a few clubs who have re-hired successful managers a second time and it’s not really worked out well. We must be the only club who would rehire a manager who failed at the club. What is wrong with us?

Still seeing a lot of Rooney shouts. This chap left us at the first opportunity only to return when he was completely past it yet a section of our fan base treat him like some king of prodigal son. This type of romanticism is part of the reason we are in such a state. Can you imagine if Stevie Starfish had left Liverpool when he was a teenager and gone to United or even a Chelsea. He never would have been allowed back as a player let alone a manager

I tip my hat to his recent run at Derby but that does not qualify you for what is arguably a top 20 job in European club football

Status
Not open for further replies.