2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know our club is an absolute shambles and has been for a long time now but factually we had 59 points last season and finished 10th

how benitez and ballague can blame the last 5 years for us being 16th with 1 win from 13 games and bottom of the form table. He's lucky that gray scored that last minute winner as well otherwise it would be 0 wins from the last 13 games.

the problem with Rafael was his tactics not the past 5 years

the draw at stamford bridge with youth players should have been the turning point for him to start relying on the youngsters more to get him out of this mess, instead he reverted back to playing rondon and using weird systems to accomodate coleman and not dropping players who are dog turd like michael keane.

Not really. He was backed in the ground regardless of whether people didn't want him at the point of hire. But he was given support at the match.
No.
The team were backed in the ground (and always will be) How many people did you hear singing his name? I must have missed that. I stand by what I said, which is that the majority wanted him out from the minute he was appointed

I know that we're right back to square one again now but you know what? I'm ok with that this time because under the FSW we weren't just at square one. We where buried under the square with a great fat pig doing the conga over us with his RS mates! At least now we're actually on our feet again!

Last edited:
Dave what you KNOW has been shown up consistently over the last 6 months on a daily basis.

I am embarrassed for you and it is such a shame to see a poster I admire become a mewling Benitez sycophant but there is a path to the light.

Just admit you were wrong about Benitez.
Dont feel embrarrassed for me mate. My conscience is clear: I supported an Everton manager to get his first season without being hounded and sacked.

Feel embarrassment for yourself....you and the rest of the trigger happy fans that have put us in this mess of 6 managers in 6 years. You've turned us into Newcastle.

Dont laugh too hard...you KNOW I'll have the last laugh.
I’m just curious what set of events you think would have to unfold from here to see you have the last laugh on this.

Relegation under a new boss? Great, well done.

You take everything so personally. Detach your persona from debate. Opinions about football managers don’t define your existence. You don’t have to cling to them, change your mind once in a while.

No.
The team were backed in the ground (and always will be) How many people did you hear singing his name? I must have missed that. I stand by what I said, which is that the majority wanted him out from the minute he was appointed
How many were booing him or shouting for him to be sacked prior to the results becoming abysmal?

How do you separate the team or manager being backed?

Dont feel embrarrassed for me mate. My conscience is clear: I supported an Everton manager to get his first season without being hounded and sacked.

Feel embarrassment for yourself....you and the rest of the trigger happy fans that have put us in this mess of 6 managers in 6 years. You've turned us into Newcastle.
No pal. Benitez has turned us into Newcastle.

Wasn't the fans picking Rondon every week.

No mate, Everton WERE beaten every week.

Because we had Benitez in charge.

Actual Everton fans wanted him gone. WE knew how it would end, and it's ended just how WE all predicted - in a relegation battle.
Fans contributed to that; players contributed even more.

You live in your fantasy world and I'll stay here in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.