2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.
A good chunk of that abuse would have stopped had he been any good at the job

Glad I was totally wrong.

Only hope Moshiti now looks for a replacement that the majority of fans approve of this time.
Well the replacement will not be Benitez, so he'll be starting off on positive credit already! Whoever it is, he'll have my full backing. This club is a long way, from where we want it to be. So the new manager has a big job ahead of him.

Eurgh, imagine using someone who took the piss out of our club as much as him as something to beat Benitez with. If he did one thing right, it was getting rid of that grifter.
How you feeling about Benitez going?

Think it's been a slow painful run which did for him ultimately. For the best or should we have given him more time?

It's a risk either way for me. Was not going well for him at all, so no qualms with his performance being his undoing. The risk is the nutters choosing who follows IMHO. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.