2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez problems are his own doing. Hes stubborn and arrogant and as such when things start spiraling out of control he doubled down on his stubbornness and arrogance.

We were one of the best sides in the league last season for defending and attacking set pieces. First thing he did was tear that up to instill zonal marking a system this side has proved doesnt work for us and carried on proving.

He played a two man midfield when no one plays that anymore, the only time he played 3 mam midfield was against arsenal and it worked then he dropped it again against Palace and we got destroyed.

He played coleman at left wingback when digne was on the bench. He intentionally put the team at a major disadvantage because he wanted to stroke his ego and "prove he's the boss", we lost that match.

The more the bad results start racking up the more he complicates things. No wonder keanes made so many mistakes this season he probably doesn't have a clue whats going on. When a team is doing poorly you go back to basics, not tapas tits he goes full on inception levels of complication and for as complicated as hes made it our whole strategy seems to be "get it to gray".

He is one of the worst manager this club has ever had and it was never going to work because aside from the fact he's been done as a manager since Ferguson broke him at Liverpool, his personality doesn't work at everton we get frustrated at stubbornness and we hate egos. We like a hard working, us against the world personalities with a bit of character.
Not one of the worst, thee worst. Statistically and visually

What actually is happening now. Sacked seems to have turned to probably once a replacement is found.

It seems to me like its been leaked that hes gone but no official word yet.

You cant keep a manager that you want rid off in charge while you find a replacement thats mental but then again this club is ran by people who are mental so God knows.

Dark times for Benitez - Newcastle fans don’t want him back. Even this clown:

21BB8126-F73C-4402-AB58-D166111A8C04.jpeg

Benitez problems are his own doing. Hes stubborn and arrogant and as such when things start spiraling out of control he doubled down on his stubbornness and arrogance.

We were one of the best sides in the league last season for defending and attacking set pieces. First thing he did was tear that up to instill zonal marking a system this side has proved doesnt work for us and carried on proving.

He played a two man midfield when no one plays that anymore, the only time he played 3 mam midfield was against arsenal and it worked then he dropped it again against Palace and we got destroyed.

He played coleman at left wingback when digne was on the bench. He intentionally put the team at a major disadvantage because he wanted to stroke his ego and "prove he's the boss", we lost that match.

The more the bad results start racking up the more he complicates things. No wonder keanes made so many mistakes this season he probably doesn't have a clue whats going on. When a team is doing poorly you go back to basics, not tapas tits he goes full on inception levels of complication and for as complicated as hes made it our whole strategy seems to be "get it to gray".

He is one of the worst manager this club has ever had and it was never going to work because aside from the fact he's been done as a manager since Ferguson broke him at Liverpool, his personality doesn't work at everton we get frustrated at stubbornness and we hate egos. We like a hard working, us against the world personalities with a bit of character.
Superbly put amigo , but you had one glaring omission .... his continued selection of Rondon and ignorance of Simms and Dobbin

I hope he doesn't retire, because as bad as I'd feel for the fans of his next club, I'd like to see if he really is just this clueless or if agent Rafael was actually real. It's honestly hard to think he could've done more damage to the club if that was his intention all along. Shameful that this has been allowed to go on for so long.

I hope he doesn't retire, because as bad as I'd feel for the fans of his next club, I'd like to see if he really is just this clueless or if agent Rafael was actually real. It's honestly hard to think he could've done more damage to the club if that was his intention all along. Shameful that this has been allowed to go on for so long.
He was crap at Newcastle. It's just that crap is acceptable there. His problem is that Newcastle aren't owned by Ashley anymore, so crap is no longer an option.

I'd say he's finished.

There was nearly a 15 minute break between his presser and Dean Smiths. Which usually means you're done. The rumour is Kenwright demanded his sacking straight after the match. Moshiri is here this week, I believe he arrived on Thursday. A lot of ITKs said on Thursday with Moshiri down that this would probably be Rafas last match.
Didn't have to be an ITK to figure any of that out. Stop pretending you know things.

Well said, let’s hope we stay up and can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.