2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and I find it all very bizarre. When people dismiss fan criticism or wanting a protest with things like “how about get behind the team”

People do get behind the team. It’s really disingenuous and what do they want? A bunch of subservients without individual thought?

Ok so we get behind the team. And then what?

Things won’t change too much here because too much has gone on. It’s clearly in some people’s interests for those at the club to remain. If it was other clubs like us they wouldn’t hesitate with the stick or laughs.

If people want better a subservient attitude is exactly the wrong way to go about it.
There will always be resistance to managers here without success. Doesn't matter if it's a big or small name, fans will always be divided.

However most managers do get support from the fans until the very end , until it's too late. Far more than you may see on here, the internet fan base is always a little more drastic with it being the internet ?

That's why I would love to see us hire a young manager and just run with that. Plenty out there and doesn't have to be English. I'd already accepted this season to be a dead rubber either way with the finance stuff. I'm more than happy for the club to hire a young manager with the plan in place to develop their team. Sure some fans will get disgruntled but as long as we don't end up here, fans will back him until we see progress.

Perfect time to do it now as well. When we are at our lowest , plenty more leeway for a new young manager (not lampard ffs) to have time and room to build

I have a bottle of 40 year old Glenfarclas single malt that was gifted to me in 2015. Never opened. Figured if i kept it well it would go up in value & it has by a considerable amount.
If that fat Spanish waiter goes tonight I'll be bloody tempted to crack it open. I don't even drink anymore.
Seriously mate, don't waste it on his fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.