2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see some conviction but I don’t think Everton would risk appointing Rooney who continues to make news for the wrong reasons on a fairly regular basis.

He needs to mature and grow up first.

I may be wrong.
I think managing a side in the Championship with no transfer funds with a ban and starting the season with minus ponts , would make anyone mature pretty fast .

5 of the starting 11 have had no part in getting past managers sacked. Mykolenko, Rondon, Gray. All his players. Gordon really hasn't played much before this season, Godfrey just bought last year (Carlo wasn't sacked so doesn't count). He also had more of "his players" he could have played if he thought he could have gotten better results.

I'm not saying our squad is stellar at all, but they shouldn't be in relegation trouble. That is down to a stubborn manager and his shoite tactics.

;)

I have a bottle of 40 year old Glenfarclas single malt that was gifted to me in 2015. Never opened. Figured if i kept it well it would go up in value & it has by a considerable amount.
If that fat Spanish waiter goes tonight I'll be bloody tempted to crack it open. I don't even drink anymore.
Don't do it.
Or let me have some if you do lol

The whole way this is being done is so dysfunctional.

I want the tosser gone, but once again, it's all on the hoof, there's no strategy, and we'll just lurch into the next crisis.

Get a reputate Director of Football in.

Give him the remit, sort this mess out, create a culture, a strategy and hire an appropriate manager for hte role and then trust the DOF to do his job. have someone with actual experience and football knowledge in charge.

Not Moshiri, he doesnt know his arse from his elbow when its football matters
Not Kenwright, see above.
Not DBB. she does excellent work off the pitch for the club without doubt, but she is not qualified in hiring/firing managers/football staff.

Club needs to get the right person to oversee everything and go from there.

Cue Everton appoint David Unsworth and Duncan ferguson (because standard everton) for the remainder of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.