Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed it all today by his subs was clear that both rich and mina should have atleast come on at ht, plus how bad is the team at set pieces hit the first man every time

Wasn’t able to watch, but I guess this sums up the sentiment?
6A27CB57-D239-4FE7-90DD-411A22994982.jpeg

In all honesty, there is enough quality in that squad that any proper coach could get performances out of.
Of all the 'lesser' teams that have turned us over this season, would you truthfully swap our squad for theirs? Not a chance.
This all about selection and formation and tactics and substitutions, and that is all down to one person.
He is the disaster, not the players.
to be fair, both parties you reference there are absolute disasters. I have never disliked one of my supported teams more than I dislike this bunch of fannies. And the manager?...chocolate teapot level useless

Looks like Benitez is getting sack, emergency board meeting tonight. I've said it before, I'll say it again. GET ROONEY IN NOW!!!!
Certainly got experience of managing a football team which club is a right old mess. And not doing a bad job. And certainly speak to current generation of player who remember him in his pomp, so could attract players in by him reputation, just don't bring our Ma to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.