2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lose today and I think that would be the point of no return for me. A draw would probably just prolong this another week or two.

I've stopped short of calling for his head, despite struggling to defend these results and performances, mostly because I just want stability for a change.

My red line has always been being drawn into a relegation battle. I suspect if we lose today, we wouldn't win next weekend and then we'd be firmly in that battle rather than just outside it as we probably are now.

Lose today and I think that would be the point of no return for me. A draw would probably just prolong this another week or two.

I've stopped short of calling for his head, despite struggling to defend these results and performances, mostly because I just want stability for a change.

My red line has always been being drawn into a relegation battle. I suspect if we lose today, we wouldn't win next weekend and then we'd be firmly in that battle rather than just outside it as we probably are now.

I think we only need 3 wins to get out of it really, so a win today and I think we're safe (and so is he for this season sadly)

Not looking to start an argument but why I can't ever get my head around the 'we need stability' shout is because Benitez will never, ever bring that. If the club was fully stable, which obviously it isn't, then he'd destabilise it by picking a fight with someone. It's what he does.

Villa will be the big one for me. We simply have to win today so it should have no barring. I know this is harsh to say but it's lose lose for Benitez today, really. Win - well we're expected to, it's Norwich, they really are abysmal., Lose, and well, it's Norwich...

I think we only need 3 wins to get out of it really, so a win today and I think we're safe (and so is he for this season sadly)

I'm not sure a win today sees us definitely safe but the next 4 games including today are against teams either around us or below us.

Norwich (A)
Villa (H)
Newcastle (A)
Leeds (H)

We take 9 points from those then yeah I agree, we're alright, purely because of who the points would have come against.

I'm not sure a win today sees us definitely safe but the next 4 games including today are against teams either around us or below us.

Norwich (A)
Villa (H)
Newcastle (A)
Leeds (H)

We take 9 points from those then yeah I agree, we're alright, purely because of who the points would have come against.

Yea fair enough, I just think if we win today well def get at least two more wins and draws over the course of however many games are left

I think this is where a lot of us are at.

I guess the returning players will make a huge difference to us though.

tenor.gif

Full strength team back. Fully expecting a comfortable win both performance and results wise.

No need for 5 at the back, we should be getting at them from minute 1. And as that's how Benitez says all his teams play, then should be no issues with doing so.

Full strength team back. Fully expecting a comfortable win both performance and results wise.

No need for 5 at the back, we should be getting at them from minute 1. And as that's how Benitez says all his teams play, then should be no issues with doing so.

We are most certainly not going to win comfortably and we almost certainly are going to play 5 at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.