2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's now match day!!
100% support in Rafael and Everton Football Club.
Let's hope we beat Norwich.

1922070395-post-21259-Hope-is-a-dangerous-thing-gif-WlVk.gif

Because I support the EFC manager Roy.

Whats wrong with that?
Because I support the EFC manager Roy.

Whats wrong with that?

If you Hadn’t been on the forum for a long tme before Benitez came in, a lot of your posts would lead people to believe you were like Chesney or Sagar who had come on the forum as a Benitez fan boy. Your enthusiasm for all things Benitez has been like a schoolgirl crush until the past couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Potentially last day of Benitez in charge. Any last words for his fans? :p

- He did clear out some of the deadwood, not all though
- He started cleaning every malfunctioned department like medical or recruitment
- He got some bright, functional signings in Gray, Townsend, Begovic. Young and high ceiling wonder kids in Patterson and Mykolenko
- He left with a healthy squad that next manager can find them useful
- He balanced the books and stabilized financially

Anymore? :cool:

Well, thank you for your service.

Potentially last day of Benitez in charge. Any last words for his fans? :p

- He did clear out some of the deadwood, not all though
- He started cleaning every malfunctioned department like medical or recruitment
- He got some bright, functional signings in Gray, Townsend, Begovic. Young and high ceiling wonder kids in Patterson and Mykolenko
- He left with a healthy squad that next manager can find them useful
- He balanced the books and stabilized financially

Anymore? :cool:

Well, thank you for your service.

I agree that if he loses to Norwich it looks bleak for him.

If we win however, this discussion goes away again for a good few weeks. That would be the best for everyone, we can finish the window strongly and out this era of cowardly players ruling Everton behind us.

I agree that if he loses to Norwich it looks bleak for him.

If we win however, this discussion goes away again for a good few weeks. That would be the best for everyone, we can finish the window strongly and out this era of cowardly players ruling Everton behind us.
Well at least this "If" isn't in the history, what "if" Mina is fit whole season, what "if" DCL is fit, what if....

Agreed the longer he stayed, that kind of character could be the medicine craved for so long.
But reality is reality.
He just needs to give a speech to the 11 players that go to play today.
"What's gone is gone. Show me your choice today on the pitch and I thank you for that." :)

It's all up to the 11 players now. Not Benitez. They can bit that crap in any formation, even without a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.