2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matter of believing what you want isn't it?

Overall though mate... regardless of him not being good enough for the top clubs...i take it he wasn't good enough for a now relegation threatened side?

Well ideally the dinosaur will be next. Benitez shouldnt be here. Half this squad(prob more) need moving on.
I have no sentiment for any of them.

That anyone has any thing good to say about gerard. At many a match singing FSW songs but mainly thinking it was funny. But Gerard was different story. Hated him and still do …
I can't stand Gerrard mate, but I absolutely loathe Benitez, he's yesterday's man. I know plenty of Red fans who didn't like him when he was there. I'm quite prepared to go out on a limb and state that even Gerrard would not have been as devisive an appointment than Benitez. Just for the record, we should never have appointed an ex kopite as manager in the first place.

So 5 left backs and a center back in the whole history of Everton have been better than Digne. Ok I obviously havent learnt anything in the 50 years ive been supporting Everton. Also when did most of them last play for Everton?
So you can only be called great if you have played recently?
Also never said only 5 left backs have been better. Just rattled off a few names, who in my view were better left backs for Everton over Digne.
He can't be called a great, because simply he wasn't great. He was for 2-3 seasons a very good player. But great? Nope.

I can't stand Gerrard mate, but I absolutely loathe Benitez, he's yesterday's man. I know plenty of Red fans who didn't like him when he was there. I'm quite prepared to go out on a limb and state that even Gerrard would not have been as devisive an appointment than Benitez. Just for the record, we should never have appointed an ex kopite as manager in the first place.
Yes it’s not looking like the best thought plan I must admit but as I’ve said before we’re stuck with it for now

Gerrard would be a step too far for me. The most loathsome of them all. That would finish me.

Status
Not open for further replies.