Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing on twitter that this Bobble fella has just said on a podcast that El Ghazi WILL be joining Everton.

Seeing as he is usually quite accurate, can anyone confirm this? Don't know what podcast this is.
It's on the twitter space. He did say that but he's pretty animated. I think it was an exaggeration to make his anti-moshiri point. Take it with a grain of salt.

2 of those are jargest of the jarg, the other isn’t the Telegraph itself, it’s rounding up stories from these jarg sites

It's on a twitter space the Bullens View pod are doing. But yeah, he's basically said Benitez has said no multiple times to El Ghazi but Moshiri wants him and he'll come in on loan.
Why would Moshiri go over the head of the manager to bring in El Ghazi

There's lots of truly bizarre stuff that has happened at this club but I have no explanation at all for this. I dont get it.

Why would Moshiri go over the head of the manager to bring in El Ghazi

There's lots of truly bizarre stuff that has happened at this club but I have no explanation at all for this. I dont get it.
That's the probably £3million loan fee question

On one hand, if this is the start of the cracks appearing, it means Benitez will be out if we lose another game, so maybe it's good

does anyone trust Moshiri to appoint someone decent after Benitez given this (and Benitez) though?
No but I can't say I'm against Benitez going because my whole point with arguing Dave and his mates has been that just because the owner has a record of hiring bad managers doesn't mean the current manager shouldn't be sacked.

But no, I have absolutely no faith in Moshiri to do anything right.

He'll take us down, so would this manager. I think I'm accepting it now and anything else will be a bonus.

We seem to be approaching players with a certain psychological profile, experience and with a point to prove.

Given recent transfer history it’s refreshing to have players who will come in and genuinely want to perform for the club. Those who initially many on here would look down their nose at have been very promising so far such as Gray and Townsend.

Rafael’s prerequisite appears to be players willing to die for the club.

I think you could be well right about players dying for the club there mate.

With Rondon having the fitness levels of someone who smokes 60 x Capstan full stength a day, I`d suggest that`s not too far off.

Longstaff from Newcastle, El Ghazi from Villa, is our goal to buff the coffers of our rivals and take a [Poor language removed] player off their hands whilst we’re at it? Who next? Alzate from Brighton? Roberts from Leeds? Pieters from Burnley?

Status
Not open for further replies.