Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Believing some annoymous twitter account over a billionaire owner.

You silly billys lol
Regardless of what the twitter account says , look at the state we are in. You laugh but if it was other clubs what would you be saying?

I don’t get some of you, there’s having a laugh and then there’s constant need to want to antagonise people daily.

Can he not see that this obsession with downgrading the quality of the squad is going to lead to relegation, and losing much more money than he already has done?

Leicester are the exception in recent years but all it takes is a Vardy leaving and a bad summer of recruitment to set a club like them back from fighting for 4th/5th to 9th/10th
Fair point, but when was the last time Leics had a year of bad recruitment? For me, they're the realistic gold standard of where we should be right now: Europa leagues regulars(ish) who are not typically a million miles from Top 4.

They get Madison for £20m, we get Gyifi for £45m. They get Fofana for £20m, we get Keane for £30m. They get Tielmens, we get Gbamin. They get Daka, we get Rondon. And a dozen more examples. You make a solid point here, but if Leics can get their recruitment spot on year after year, there's no way we should be so bad at it.

We've definitely missed the boat on "doing a Leicester" that's for sure.

No wonder Arsenal didnt want this pair running their club, Moshiri and Usmanov will prove to be THE worst thing to happen to this club in decades.

We have lost all our identity on the pitch, as a club and the fanbase is as devided as I can ever remember.... I`d give up this new stadium for a united club with identity and success on the pitch.

Koff Benitez
Koff Kenwright
Koff Moshiri

GTF
Who knows - in a couple of years we might be doing a ground share with Tranmere when BK, Dunc, Unsworth, Jeffers, Sharpie and Denis Straq are all on the board... ?