2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you think that the 32 year old free transfer from China was bought to go straight in the first team clearly. Probably the truth is he was bought to fill in when both strikers were injured, and to bring on as sub.
Get you freaking out over a free transfer when we've pissed up half a billion in the last five years alone.
A washed up 32 year old striker, playing in China, was the wrong decision period

you think that the 32 year old free transfer from China was bought to go straight in the first team clearly. Probably the truth is he was bought to fill in when both strikers were injured, and to bring on as sub.
Get you freaking out over a free transfer when we've pissed up half a billion in the last five years alone.
Only got considered as he was Benitez bumchum, would not have gone to any other premier club as he is bloody awful.

Davek is hardly the most reliable source regarding what will or won't happen at Everton.

I think a lot of people had issues with Marcel Brands ever before RB arrived at the club and our scouting and medical departments were hardly the envy of the Premier league.

Davek hates both Ferguson and Baines and their departure is more wishful thinking than anything else.

I don't think any manager at any club has unlimited control but obviously the more successful they make a club the more power they will gather around them.

I think there are probably still a lot of sceptics at the club regarding RB and I would guess he has quite a bit to go before he has convinced everybody.
We are told BK didn't want him and he still carries influence at the club to name just one.
He had been appalling so far, forget the injuries the way we played in the early games before the injuries was very poor. We picked up some points against some poor teams and the football we played was awful. We have, in my opinion, looked good in one match, away to Brighton, the other games we had purple patches for a few minutes without really convincing.

Make no mistake, Benitez is firmly in control now and seems to be convincing the Iranian connoisseur of good football management to give him more and more control. The problem with this is that Benitez has cast a spell on Moshiri, one day Moshiri wakes up, the spell is broken and he runs true to form and sacks him.

The extent of the potential damage depends on how far Benitrz is allowed to get with his power game.

Utter, utter rubbish.

He wasn’t and still isn’t fit for purpose.

When you have limited funds at your disposal, you make sure you use your money well.

There were many other, out of contract front men, who could’ve done a job for us on a free, but he hands that waste of skin his pension.

Utter, utter rubbish.

He wasn’t and still isn’t fit for purpose.

When you have limited funds at your disposal, you make sure you use your money well.

There were many other, out of contract front men, who could’ve done a job for us, but he hands that waste of skin his pension.
use your money well? you mean like bringing in someone for £1.7m that's now three months later worth £35m? that kind of use? I'm not sure we do that sort of thing at Everton. We're much happier blowing half a billion on tripe.

Jesus Christ. What a hill to die on, this is sad to see Kev.
that I think Rondon will eventually prove a shrewd free transfer? He's already scored more goals than our transfer record breaking centre forward of yesteryear managed in a whole season. For a free transfer he will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.