2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to gid there's some people pissed off with that point tonight because they dont get to kick a manager.
I would expect and hope we get beat against Chelsea.

We cant be giving Liverpool a leg up.

We easily have the PL status in hand especially when DCL come back in and we get our signing's in January.

Lecicester and Newcastle. We can get 4-6 points there and off we go into January.

Kin hell. I'll get the bunting up and french fancies out.
Just above the relegation zone. We dont know how lucky we are.

It wasn’t me saying we’d definitely be relegated though.

The exchange seems to be going like this though:

‘We’re going to get relegated, I can’t see where the next point is coming from, we’re playing the worst football in the league’

‘We’re 8 points above the relegation zone’

‘Kin hell is that the minimum expectation now’

Where have i said I’m happy with being where we are? Of course I’d rather be much higher, but just pointing out that some of the reaction has been massively over the top is not the same as saying I’m massively pleased with where we are.

8 points above the relegation zone is just a fact.

I enjoyed seeing lads out there who wanted to play for Everton. Of course we will need to be much better than 21% possession but its a start and much better than a lot of the dross we had recently.

The key is following it up by getting something at Burnley. We followed up Arsenal with a woeful performance. We need to follow this good result with a far better performance on boxing day. One off games every once in a while are not enough.

This needs to be something we build forward from. Thats up to the manager to set the team up and give us the best chance to win games. I hope we see likes of Gordon and Branthwaite rewarded for how they played tonight.

It wasn’t me saying we’d definitely be relegated though.

The exchange seems to be going like this though:

‘We’re going to get relegated, I can’t see where the next point is coming from, we’re playing the worst football in the league’

‘We’re 8 points above the relegation zone’

‘Kin hell is that the minimum expectation now’

Where have i said I’m happy with being where we are? Of course I’d rather be much higher, but just pointing out that some of the reaction has been massively over the top is not the same as saying I’m massively pleased with where we are.

8 points above the relegation zone is just a fact.

Everton are more than a little fortunate those below are even worse as to just as much a reason why. Because our return of 6 points from 30 is usual relegation form. I think we are or were bottom of that form table.
Lets not kid ourselves. Others being so sh!t is the real reason we're not right in the thick of it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.