2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1. Being comfortable with relegation and not arsed about relegation are two different things. Its a game of football end of the day - Everton, you, I, rest of GOT will still be here supporting the club regardless of the league we are in.

2. Never said the fanbase as a whole was "vile" (your word not mine) I said a good section of it has turned feral which when you look at the evidence of abusive/threatening banners at the manager, his daughter getting targetted online and hundreds singing songs about an ex manager dying you would be a fool to disagree.

3. Thats your opinion on the manager and therefore your own agenda.

We all have bias/agendas within our opinions.
A good section? 2 people who put banners and one person messaging his daughter, both of which were pretty much universally condemned is not a "good section" of fans. It's an absolute minority. Very disingenuous to suggest otherwise.

I don't know about the songs.

Injuries aren't an excuse though apparently.
Good to see you recognise this. Senor Benitez needs to use his tactical nous, right? If a man can inspire a three goal come back in a champions league final, he can deal with a few injuries at a small club. No sweat. He's a genius. We're sound.

Which of course, will be the pivot if he gets a result against Chelsea. Loses, its injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.