2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Rafael’s got a history of falling out with players who don’t tow the line,” Murphy added.

“Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres, John Terry, at Real Madrid you had Ramos, Ronaldo and Alonso being the obvious one at Liverpool.

“What he’s done with Digne, he’s cut his nose off to spite his face. Maybe he’s not playing because he’s questioned him.”

Pathetic really this, he needs to just be jibbed, Richarlison will be next to be dropped or "not available".

Hes a show, a poor man manager who can't deal with people questioning his egotistical ways. Dinosaur in football.

'Rafael, what is best in life?'

'To crush your enemies, see them driven to League Two, and to hear lamentations of the Gwladys.'

Reactions: MrD

I think he lost me at Palace you know, to have went all that way to see us set up like we were playing City away and to take off Richarlison when we were chasing the game is unforgivable. We started with 3 in midfield but then soon reverted to his 4-4-1-1 with Gomes of all players being pushed up with the striker?

I'm really torn between thinking should we just limp until the end of the season and part ways or do we pull the trigger now? The former will almost certainly make this the least enjoyable season of the last 10 years and the latter will really harm us financially and put the new manager in a very tough position.

It's a truly terrible state of affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.