2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it doesn't matter who the manger is?

In terms of getting beat by dross outfits no - Ancelotti was in the dugout when we lost at home to two out of three teams who went down last season.

Until the players quality/mentality also improves we'll always have a wobbler in us we have done for years.

The problem for Benitez is its been a long run of poor results.

The problem is, Benitez has come in and set about tearing everything apart, so far so good, perhaps the club is better without Brands, my opinion is that we are, however Benitez getting contract Dave given some of Brands’ duties seems to suggest that Benitez will do the lions share of them himself.

Then, of course, he gets his own medical people in, ok, I’ve been a big critic of our old medical team for years. The thing is though, he has brought in his own man, who has rubber stamped him bringing Mina back too early, resulting in him getting injured again after 20 odd minutes.

He is now falling out with senior players at the club, the thing is, he seems to be falling out with the players he can sell most easily, Digne and allegedly Allan and it looks like, from today’s events, a bust up with Richarlison is coming.

Now the point I am making, is that, yes, he has come in and started tearing things apart, but, I’m really not sure what he hopes to replace it with. It looks rather like he wants to rid the place of any threats and set up a Benitez dictatorship. That will lead to disaster, because, he is just not good enough in the modern game and he is causing so much unrest and unrest at the club that has t is possible, if he is allowed enough time and given enough freedom, he will take us down and we will be such a mess nobody else will want to come near us.

I think we can all criticise each game he managed and how we play. That's gonna happen regardless.

However, this gets worse as we go all in on Benitez. The more I think about it, the more I'm wanting it to happen.

I actually want him to have full control because there'll be only one person to blame (but he'll find an excuse like I didn't have any money to spend).

It'll be the most painful side I've seen in many of years but he'll get his year, he'll get what he wants. Then he'll have nowhere to hide.

If he loses the next 2 his position is untenable. That will allow me to breathe a huge sigh of relief because the idea of this man in full control of transfers petrifies me. I’m not being hyperbolic there, the thought genuinely terrifies me. He’ll try and flog alienated players like Digne and buy absolute garbage to replace them. He’ll take us down if left in charge.

I think we can all criticise each game he managed and how we play. That's gonna happen regardless.

However, this gets worse as we go all in on Benitez. The more I think about it, the more I'm wanting it to happen.

I actually want him to have full control because there'll be only one person to blame (but he'll find an excuse like I didn't have any money to spend).

It'll be the most painful side I've seen in many of years but he'll get his year, he'll get what he wants. Then he'll have nowhere to hide.
No because if he’s allowed to do that then he will relegate us

No amount of morbid fascination will permit me to accept that

The most tragic thing about this abomination of an appointment was how obvious it was how it would pan out. But Moshiri was willing to tear the club apart for a washed up outdated dinosaur a delusional yesterday's man who is THEIR icon he will never be ours! NEVER
Moshiri never wanted Benitez.

In terms of getting beat by dross outfits no - Ancelotti was in the dugout when we lost at home to two out of three teams who went down last season.

Until the players quality/mentality also improves we'll always have a wobbler in us we have done for years.

The problem for Benitez is its been a long run of poor results.

It's the manor of those defeats. 1 or 2 nills vs 3 to 5

Tbh whatever your opinion on Benitez, I find this distasteful. I’ll call people anything under the sun on an Internet forum but his family are probably watching this match. Just no need for this in my view. Chants against the state of the football or his competence are fine but this is abusive to his appearance and makes a foreign stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.