2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moshiri has basically written off three seasons with this idiot at the helm. We won't go down but we won't do anything approaching good either. Endless garbage for the duration of his time his at best.

I would expect and hope we get beat against Chelsea.

We cant be giving Liverpool a leg up.

We easily have the PL status in hand especially when DCL come back in and we get our signing's in January.

Lecicester and Newcastle. We can get 4-6 points there and off we go into January.
Dear oh dear mate. DCL will be ringing his agent and wanting out of this mess. He won’t be around long. Wouldn’t put it past someone to put in a bid in Jan

If anyone wants to read about Rafael I would auggest read Craig Bellamys book, the chapter he joins the filth under Benitez is very interesting. His subs are baffling. Granted rondon scores but that midfield was all over the place. I said in another thread I wouldn’t bother with Kenny but Coleman’s cost us 3 goals in 3 games ( he’s taken the blame with grays mistake for me, why he doesn’t smash it down the line is stupid for an experienced pro). It’s becoming the same story again. Problem this time is Benitez as more power it seems than previous managers.

He's spent £1.7M and the defense was rubbish before he arrived

009EDF0B-A076-4AB6-AC17-66B5445A2742.jpeg

….ha, ha, poor Dave.

I would expect and hope we get beat against Chelsea.

We cant be giving Liverpool a leg up.

We easily have the PL status in hand especially when DCL come back in and we get our signing's in January.

Lecicester and Newcastle. We can get 4-6 points there and off we go into January.

You would rather we lose so Liverpool don't get a leg up.
That's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.