Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning it off, not watching any more of this cack. Only one team came to play football.

Feel insulted and disrespected watching it.
Yes but we have had 3 shots on goal iirc, there’s many games we don’t see that in 90 minutes lol
Richarlison and Townsend anonymous.

It's so difficult to see any different in the 2nd half. The team are just awful. It's painful watching. Rondon should have started and richarlison on the wing to get him involved more. Townsend has been crap for months now

Because if he'd had set up two we'd have been drubbed the same.

The truth is obvious - the squad is just abysmal.

Why even mention the set up then, if shape or formation has no impact on the outcome.

Don’t think it’s an either / or.

The squad is abysmal and the manager has no idea how to get the team playing.

8CAE3CD4-B1DD-4313-9002-B4B3D67BC9EB.jpeg

Must have had below 30% possession here against a side which has lost 3 on the bounce and are below us. Fully winds me up when pundits mention Benitez’s Liverpool connections as the reason he will be under pressure, when it’s this absolutely abysmal set up week in week out which has us looking lost.

Worst football I’ve ever seen us play this season, mistakes galore in the goal but we play like this away every week. No closing down, no in their faces, no man marking and can’t string 3 passes together without looking lost

I genuinely can't wait till players like Delph are gone from our club poison the lot of them.

Teams set up wrong, Duke is too far back and gomes is to far forward. Need to swap them around so we can utilise Doucoures attacking threat and gomes ability to travel with the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.