Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm apparently the Gomes of husbands. Look good but am a right sh@#$ under any scrutiny. Mrs Yarrrgh needs to hit the January transfer window and if anyone knows of any Saudi billionaires, then I'll drive her over to Newcastle whenever.
Mrs BT has chosen now to start cleaning around the tv, will probably start doing the ironing next. I won't drive her to Newcastle though, there are limits even to my cruelty.

My advice is to be less Gomes and more Holgate. Go round to the neighbour and start a row with them, demonstrate your passion and commitment by bravely squaring up knowing that there will be no chance of any physical danger.

If that doesn't work I'll put you in touch with the same agent Moshiri trusts whenever we need to spaff 30 odd million.

Oh shut the [Poor language removed] up.

I’m trying to illustrate a point that our team, individually, is not worse than Palace. And as a result, we are playing the wrong way today (absorbing pressure, giving up the ball, counter attack).

Wouldn’t expect you to understand to be fair.

He can’t even set up his team the way he wants to. Midfield are far to deep and the defence is in Brighton somewhere. To easy playing in between us. Bloody palace for god sake.

I want the Raxative to purge this club, but you don't buy yourself time to do that by failing to show up at Crystal Palace. The Colemans of the world will see another manager off, we'll appoint somebody more palatable, and we'll be back in the same position this time next year.

Ironically, the only other way of getting rid of these players is to be relegated - as they'll desert the ship they sank in droves then. The way things are going, that might be the only way to have a true reset.

All the soundbites coming out of our camp the last few days following the win on Monday about how a corner has been turned etc.

Just to serve up 45 minutes of proper piss in the eyes football.

Standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.