CB: Keane = Tomkins
CB: Holgate < Guehi
CM: Gomes = Gallagher
CM: Doucoure > Kouyate
CM: Delph = Hughes
W: Gray = Zaha
W: Townsend > Ayew
ST: Richarlison > Edouard

Looking at the two elevens, you’d say that Guehi for them is the only improvement in any of the positions.

Yet Palace are the one team that’s playing the football, more possession, creating more chances, more touches in the opposition box, and now 1-0 up.

Why are we choosing to play in this way against a substandard team?
Deluded

You all need to learn that this squad are useless. Until you do, your expectations are out of tune with reality.

We're one of the worst squads in this league. Accept it. It's nothing to do with Benitez.

Said the same to my arl fella - Richarlison, Doucoure and Gray the only decent players on that pitch for us.

I would even play Kenny over Coleman currently the blokes absolutely Ashley Williams level finished.

Benitez has when on bended knee to public opinion with the three in midfield when we didn't have the personnel.

There's no manager on this planet who'd get anything different out of these bunch of cowards. If you took the blinkers off you'd see the obvious - that the spine of the squad is missing and were left with the dregs of a squad who are championship standard at most.
I highly doubt Benitez has allowed the fans to choose the formation lol

You all need to learn that this squad are useless. Until you do, your expectations are out of tune with reality.

We're one of the worst squads in this league. Accept it. It's nothing to do with Benitez.

Thought you said it was a terrible set up, with 3 in the middle, and that he’d bowed to pressure from armchair fans?

How is the set up nothing to do with the manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.