27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sitters are full of themselves tonight mate, good for them but there's no need for the shithousery.

To be honest I expected it. I remember the blue union folk got bad stick too. A choice of narratives beforehand:

We get beat tonight , it would be even worse. Causing a bad atmosphere, team affected and so on.

A win? It was in spite of any walk out and proper fans stayed etc etc

A win and a less number walk out? Well here we are mate.

Playing into their hands really despite the very best intentions which I know you and others have and I totally respect that.

No, I'm telling you what happened near me, it had nothing to do with Everton - it was directed at me.

Well I’m sorry for that Dogg. That shouldn’t have happened. I can only give my account and what happened near me, and my reasons for cheering, which wasn’t against anyone.

When a handful walked near me, no-one said anything to them, and there was a resurgence of support for the team, cos, as I said earlier in here, the game was finely poised and the team needed the support.

Talk about a titty lip.

FFS those supporters aren't enablers for Moshiri, they just wanted to get behind their team in a crucial game.

No wonder this lot persuaded hardly anyone.

Here we go, why don't you pipe down davek, you're contrarian views are tiresome.

The chanting and singing got louder during the protest - that will be taken as an endorsement by Moshiri and the board, therefore further enabling their ineptitude.

Here we go, why don't you pipe down davek, you're contrarian views are tiresome.

The chanting and singing got louder during the protest - that will be taken as an endorsement by Moshiri and the board, therefore further enabling their ineptitude.

Disagree with this ND. Anyone thinking that the crowd response was support for the board is wrong. It was support for the team. And it probably helped us win the game.

In my opinion, staging a protest mid half, in such a crucial game was a bad call. A differently planned and executed protest would have got a lot more support.

But, as stated in earlier posts, I’m not gonna criticise paying fans, wanting to make their views heard.

This just isn’t true. I stayed in my seat. Nothing against those who walked, it’s their call and I get it.

But the chanting and singing, was for the team, not against anyone.

I can only speak for myself, but that’s it.
I can understand some wanting to.do some form of protest against the off field situation, but a walkout when the team need all the support they can get was never going to be popular and it was naive of the organisers to think it was.
In the end it was the supporters inside the ground that won us the match.

Disagree with this ND. Anyone thinking that the crowd response was support for the board is wrong. It was support for the team. And it probably helped us win the game.

In my opinion, staging a protest mid half, in such a crucial game was a bad call. A differently planned and executed protest would have got a lot more support.

But, as stated in earlier posts, I’m not gonna criticise paying fans, wanting to make their views heard.

Sorry mate, I know and accpet that you were supporting the team, but I've explained why it wasn't just fans supporting the team in the main on an earlier post - they were louder at the protesters, but that's ok, it's football.

If it takes a few of us walking out again to wake up the zombie fans normally inside Goodison I'm fine with that - it's that the board will view it as acceptance where the problems start.

Do me a favour. There was a corner and the fans got behind the team. WTF are they supposed to do?

Talk about blaming the victims here. This lot should be ashamed of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.