27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect for those that left but I did warn you all that the Evertonian fanbase isn't one for a call to arms.

Moshiri ultimately can do as he pleases.

We need to just keep going. @longers is right, not everyone always engages with stuff online.

I think leaflets outside Goodison might be a better way with engaging with the match-going fan. Something physical they are confronted with to better understand the cause. To many this was sadly seen as a counterproductive lack of support for the players on the pitch rather than the message to ownership this club needs.

I'm pleased that the majority stayed to support the team. Let's get behind the project now. We've got Rafael. We should have funds soon and a new stadium. Let's be positive. Anything can happen

We need to just keep going. @longers is right, not everyone always engages with stuff online.

I think leaflets outside Goodison might be a better way with engaging with the match-going fan. Something physical they are confronted with to better understand the cause. To many this was sadly seen as a counterproductive lack of support for the players on the pitch rather than the message to ownership this club needs.
Can’t be giving people leaflets with covid about can you ?

I'm pleased that the majority stayed to support the team. Let's get behind the project now. We've got Rafael. We should have funds soon and a new stadium. Let's be positive. Anything can happen
They all stayed it wasn’t a actual walk out, it was a 5 minute protest

Status
Not open for further replies.