27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1638807236817.png

You came across well Andy.

You’ve had a huge platform there for an interview live on Sky Sports News and the word Kenwright wasn’t said once though.

Is this on purpose ? Is it allowed ? Ive just got to ask why.

You came across well Andy.

You’ve had a huge platform there for an interview live on Sky Sports News and the word Kenwright wasn’t said once though.

Is this on purpose ? Is it allowed ? Ive just got to ask why.
I think the implication that the Chair and CEO are the problem was fairly strong
Tune into Radio Merseyside at 6.30 - you might hear his name mentioned by Rodger

I think the implication that the Chair and CEO are the problem was fairly strong
Tune into Radio Merseyside at 6.30 - you might hear his name mentioned by Rodger
Terrific stuff Andy, I think the club has made more progress this week than it has in two years. Seriously.

Kirkbrides bit on TalkSport was revealing. The media know the issues now, and they're running with it. Even Moshiri jotting off texts to White has been raised and remarked upon.

We must continue to try and shine a light on every dark corner of this club, because, quite frankly, it's the only way to find where the rats are nesting.

Any other fan, from any other club thinks we all love Kenwright.

He has never been publicly called out on Sky etc.
He is Mr Everton as far as your average football fan thinks.

Think the fans are even lower, but they don't get the salaries to compensate
Pretty sure money doesn't equate to morale and mental health.
They are still people with issues. Yep they suck at playing top flight football under this manager. But they are not immune to the effects of criticism and people targeting them for verbal abuse in a toxic atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.