2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez will be sacked tomorrow, don’t get why ppl are worried he be running the club. He lost the dressing room and we get tonked again tonight and he be off

More interested in winning battles in the board room than 3 points on the pitch. A totally inept, archaic manager who will destroy the club if backed by our clueless owner.

He needs to go today along with all the rest of those in decision making positions

I hope there are banners and chants against him tonight. He cannot be allowed to waste money in january when we are in financial trouble

I came here for the piggy jokes and now ive been reminded weve got a game tonight :(

More interested in winning battles in the board room than 3 points on the pitch. A totally inept, archaic manager who will destroy the club if backed by our clueless owner.

He needs to go today along with all the rest of those in decision making positions
100% This

As per previous tho he has turned everyone against each other while he cackles maniacally in the background like some bond villain.

I despair at those who defend him so vehemently.

Most worried I have ever been as Toffee and i've lived through Walker and Smith!

We needed a manager with an ego like Benitez' when Moshiri first came. He will make sure he has full control. The question is whether he will be able to do anything positive with that full control. The early signs are that he won't.

Well it didn’t take him long, we all (not the nut jobs who actually want him here) said he’d start causing chaos behind the scenes

4 months must be a new record for him

Can’t wait to see what [Poor language removed] he buys in January, then he’ll probably blame Moshiri for something

Vile, vile kopite
But he's sacked sacked sacked isn't he? You said so after the derby.

The list of players bought by Benitez during his RS tenure. Some Kroldrup level of dross in there.

Balls to water stuff if you think Benitez will be in charge of January reinforcements.

Right now Benitez has had everything his own way.

Turned down Brands recommendations, got his backroom staff in, binned out medical staff and now removed the Director of Football so he has NO EXCUSES now.

We are 16th now and we have to pick up points.

Boo Hoo about losing players because if you can't change tactically then he needs to go.

If he can't see yet again that a 2 man midfield will be over run and puts more pressure on a leaky defence against an Arsenal midfield with Smith-Rowe, Oedegaard and Martinelli or Saka.

Cue line-up fume...

Right now Benitez has had everything his own way.

Turned down Brands recommendations, got his backroom staff in, binned out medical staff and now removed the Director of Football so he has NO EXCUSES now.

We are 16th now and we have to pick up points.

Boo Hoo about losing players because if you can't change tactically then he needs to go.

If he can't see yet again that a 2 man midfield will be over run and puts more pressure on a leaky defence against an Arsenal midfield with Smith-Rowe, Oedegaard and Martinelli or Saka.

Cue line-up fume...

If i was an Arsenal fan id expect a 3-0 win.

Their team is so much better tactically

The list of players bought by Benitez during his RS tenure. Some Kroldrup level of dross in there.

Balls to water stuff if you think Benitez will be in charge of January reinforcements.
Genuinely concerned mate if the case is Benitez is in charge of signings... scattergun and hope one sticks comes to mind.

Dinosaur in every stretch of the imagination, we should never have been put in this situation, the board is at fault - Benitez has been a waining manager for absolutely years.

Power hungry Dinosaur.

I am astonished to think that anyone overseeing this run of form should be kept on - its awful and his game management looks like its not going to get any better - its got worse over the last month or so.

The squad isn't great, but I do think a good manager can squeeze an extra 10/20% out of the players, Benitez won't, he's lost them.

But he's sacked sacked sacked isn't he? You said so after the derby.
Its just a matter of time Dave and yes I was one of those who called it when he was appointed, I saw the Derby as his personal "Apocalypse", we are not that far from it, bear in mind the turmoil he has brought to the club or shall I say, to be accurate, the additional turmoil he has brought as it was already there!

He is poison and we are all correct in stating he wont be here much longer, I stand by that 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.