2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is - but you cant use results to claim superiority when you never give him a chance from the start.

If we get tonked 4-0 tomorrow and I declare FSW OOT... then my conscience is clear that I at least gave him a fair crack of the whip and some allowances for results.

Now can others who called him a fat pig, waste of space etc from day one say the same?
Results have been even worse than I feared. Our worst form since 1999. Its grim

Why do you want him though?

Like, what has he done in the five months he's been here to warrant your support?

We've won four games out of 16 and three of those came in the first four weeks of the season.

There is a difference wanting someone and being indifferent to someone.

Benitez goes tomorrow - great we'll end up with a Nuno or Lampard type. We know how Moshiri recruits and our financial situation means we cant back any top manager to come here.

I dont have the energy or desire to get worked up over this fella when nothings going to change for another 1-2 years whilst the decks are being cleared.

It is - but you cant use results to claim superiority when you never give him a chance from the start.

If we get tonked 4-0 tomorrow and I declare FSW OOT... then my conscience is clear that I at least gave him a fair crack of the whip and some allowances for results.

Now can others who called him a fat pig, waste of space etc from day one say the same?
Will you do that though?

Just wondering in case it happens.

I'd like to think it won't but I'm not sure

I`m sat here tonight absolutely bewildered with what is going on, fuming at the same time...

Clubs like Villa and Spurs move quickly this season to remove any manager not performing, same with Chelsea last season, showing they have a big club mentality. All them were nowhere near the mire we are in, The FSW loses 6 of the last 8 and our owner gives him even more power.

Everton are a big club with small club mentality.

You wanted Benitez gone before a ball had been kicked so stop with the nonsense.

I know it
You know it
We all know it

Own your prejudice.
That's true, it was obvious he was the wrong choice from the off. I accept that I am prejudiced against bad managers. I admire your tolerance of the worst manager, statistically speaking, of modern times. If only you had afforded such tolerance to previous incumbents.

There is a difference wanting someone and being indifferent to someone.

Benitez goes tomorrow - great we'll end up with a Nuno or Lampard type. We know how Moshiri recruits and our financial situation means we cant back any top manager to come here.

I dont have the energy or desire to get worked up over this fella when nothings going to change for another 1-2 years whilst the decks are being cleared.
you've not really been indifferent to him though mate, you were actively gushing at most points until you were like 'yeah he can't count to three midfielders'

He's just crap and as much as Brands is crap and has rightly gone and DBB is crap and will go etc, on the playing side he is the man who needs to fix it

you've not really been indifferent to him though mate, you were actively gushing at most points until you were like 'yeah he can't count to three midfielders'

He's just crap and as much as Brands is crap and has rightly gone and DBB is crap and will go etc, on the playing side he is the man who needs to fix it

But the next manager who comes in will be crap with the same crap players to work with, with the same bumbling chairman to work under.

So why get so worked up over it all?

Its not like Pochettino is banging down the door to take this job on.

And like I said Moshiri probably thinks Gallardo is an Asian Cuisine.

Status
Not open for further replies.