I was happy about Brands going but if that means we are all in on this guy

Who hasn't won since september

Who has had 1 or 2 consistently good matches

Who doesn't even try to play football

Who keeps playing Rondon

Well, now i'm not sure

Brands did have to go but this guy really needs to start winning

Last edited:
he brought Delph on at 3-1 so unless he had a time machine I’m struggling to see how he makes it 2-2 . I do accept you’re probably talking generally though rather than about that sub specifically .

If you want though We can talk about how we should have been 2 or 3 down after 10 mins , we got schooled and we all know it . The formation was a joke and those few minutes on the front foot shouldn’t hide what we all saw

As much as we hate to admit Liverpool are a very good team.

He got the system wrong but truth be told the difference in quality and mentality between us and them is huge at present.

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Mina

The rest are either inconsistent or just crap hence why we've achieved nothing the past 5-6 seasons.

No chance of any serious problems - if we end up in the bottom 3 he's gone.

Crying over relegation 14 games in when we are 5 points clear of the bottom 3 with a game in hand and better GD is embarassing.
Burnley have the same goal difference. Our game in hand is arsenal who most expect us to get beat by.

Palace is a must win because Chelsea after them could be all it takes to see us in the scrap.

There are those who are looking out for the long term welfare of the club v those who want to be controversial on the Internet

No Evertonian can genuinely think hes the right man. I dont believe that for one second. This is a disaster and we will go down in 2-3 seasons under him
There are those who have backed him for months who are now pretending they haven't and acting as if they never wanted him but wanted "stability" to try save face.

As much as we hate to admit Liverpool are a very good team.

He got the system wrong but truth be told the difference in quality and mentality between us and them is huge at present.

DCL
Richarlison
Doucoure
Mina

The rest are either inconsistent or just crap hence why we've achieved nothing the past 5-6 seasons.
Agreed but despite that we beat them at their gaff last year and have consistently avoided defeat at goodison . Wednesday was embarrassing, I’m not saying that u12’s defeat wasn’t because it really was but we actually should have won that game . Wednesday night with his name ringing out from their lot was stomach churning as he stood there looking like a spare one . I’ll tell you what else was embarrassing being Watford’s only win in 5 and Brentford’s only one in 8 , we’re rubbish .

Seasons only young - a suprise win tomorrow and we are 11th/12th with Palace away up next.

A win there and suddenly we are 9th-10th in the table with DCL and Mina to come back.

People need to just wait and see what happens its not the crisis many are making it out to be even though we can all agree the form is currently not good enough.

lol yeah all we need to do is win our next two against teams above us and in far better form than us, and we’re TENTH. Only Chelsea away after that too, win that and we could be 9th! It’s as easy as that really, don’t know what all the fuss is about.

We aren’t winning any of our next 2.

Agreed but despite that we beat them at their gaff last year and have consistently avoided defeat at goodison . Wednesday was embarrassing, I’m not saying that u12’s defeat wasn’t because it really was but we actually should have won that game . Wednesday night with his name ringing out from their lot was stomach churning as he stood there looking like a spare one . I’ll tell you what else was embarrassing being Watford’s only win in 5 and Brentford’s only one in 8 , we’re rubbish .

The Liverpool we played last season isn't anywhere near the level they are this year - that game they had lost 5 on the bounce at Anfield in an empty ground.

We all know a full anfield and our bravehearts would have lost that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.