27 years campaign

For or against

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guarantee any such action wouldn't be taking place against *the board* if Benitez has been sacked after the derby.

This is mostly just feet stamping to get the manager down the road because Moshiri backed Benitez yesterday.
You can’t guarantee that though Dave .i don’t know how many times I’ve got to say it . this is not about him.

This is mostly just feet stamping to get the manager down the road because Moshiri backed Benitez yesterday.
I would argue the absolute opposite to be honest. I think even though Benitez results are unacceptable and his recent performance quite poor most fans actually want him to stay in his job while those truly culpable are removed from their roles.

I would argue the absolute opposite to be honest. I think even though Benitez results are unacceptable and his recent performance quite poor most fans actually want him to stay in his job while those truly culpable are removed from their roles.
Honestly - you think this type of self inflicted blood letting would happen if we currenty had that 'kin galloot as a caretaker for the Arsenal game?

Nah.

It doesn;t matter how many games you attend. That's to say some of us who get to a few games per season or not at all dont count. The majority fall into the latter two categories on here. Are you telling us you feel it more?
Ye I do , my lad goes all the away games taking all his time off work losing pay and so forth, he went to Brentford I picked him up and his first words were we've got to do something to make this shower were not happy, I have a season ticket bit I respect the lads that do both and they feel it more get what I'm saying

Ye I do , my lad goes all the away games taking all his time off work losing pay and so forth, he went to Brentford I picked him up and his first words were we've got to do something to make this shower were not happy, I have a season ticket bit I respect the lads that do both and they feel it more get what I'm saying
I respect your viewpoint. Respect mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.