2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does matter that he went 451 at Brentford and 442 against the best attacking, pressing team in Europe at the moment. Carry on backing him, not arsed who we sign in January as it’ll be another crab on massive wages for a stupid fee. Let’s see all the calls for patience when we are on 27 points with 9 games to go.
27 points with 9 games to go looks like wishful thinking at the moment.

Managers job all day long but what about a bit of self pride from these players .I tell you now if any of us were lucky enough to be in these players positions we wouldn’t need any manager to install passion or desire in us .Going back to our greats you think Bally or Peter Reid needed a manager to pamper them and make sure they were up for it .Simple as this and it kills me to say it Liverpool players wanted it more from the very first whistle last night and that is inexcusable.
There's a complete lack of leadership on the field, in cases like that it is imperative that a manager imposes his influence and shows them what is acceptable.

Well he's continuing to receive the backing of the owner.

Chances are being extended to him.

Hopefully the players rise to it and take one.

Benitez is by far our best option if that is the priority. Why are you so certain that once we get Mina and DCL back we won't right the ship? I think you know we will, it's just your loathing of Benitez means you are screaming now for his dismissal cos you think it's now or never. The sad thing is you and other fans are playing Russian roulette with the club's future. There is close to zero chance Moshiri makes a good appointment if he gets rid, and then we really are facing disaster. A pissed off Usmanov who has had his choice forced out, then forced to find another one with no money to offer and a relegation fight to negotiate.
What is that based upon, Kev? He has consistently set us up in a way that sees us sit back, surrender position and hope that the odd punt produces something.

On balance, we have had a few spells in games in which we have had 5 or 10 mins that we did get a goal or two but it is clearly not working and not a method suitable to our squad but more importantly not fit for the game in 2021.

We took a questionable punt on him but he is NOT delivering in any way shape or form. Something has to change, either his stubbornness and his approach or a new manager, someone not deluded enough to follow the same approach.

He method is destroying the moral of the fans, god knows how the players must feel. It seems that we need a moment like that when the senior players confronted Moyes. Something has to give. ?

F7BC2C4E-5913-4FAA-B1CE-3D78DC1A3CEC.png

….odds continue to shorten & PP have started a market on the replacement;

528B50FC-79F0-4D68-925F-B9BEF24D64B6.png

Well we won't because Mina is dead, DCL won't be back until after the new year at least.

Going to break some rules!!!

I wonder if we have sales lined up for January...

...or he does mention "squad depth" whatever that means. Doesnt exactly thrill me with excitement to see more Benitez players signed based on his recruitment history.

What we are crying out for is a right back and a right winger. But will we go for 'experience' or youth.

Not gonna lie, it's tiring hoping we get slotted. If he's still here come January, we're going down.

There is a window between boxing day and mid February where we need to pick up at least 4 wins because the last 2 months of the season are ridiculously difficult. I reckon we need 7 wins to be safe. If they keep going at the rate we are we end up on 41 points.

5 games left until were halfway through the season.

We'll need at least 5pts to sit on 20 which is a par for survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.