2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had Klopp’s number.

If Richarlison or Davies could finish like semi competent footballers we would have beaten their kids about 5-0 in that first half in the cup, and then would have won at Goodison as well. We then drew at Goodison and won at Anfield the season after.

Always felt like he had the tactical answer to Klopp.
He had the effect of making the players believe that they could beat them. This coward told them they're awful and set them up to be exactly that.

He had Klopp’s number.

If Richarlison or Davies could finish like semi competent footballers we would have beaten their kids about 5-0 in that first half in the cup, and then would have won at Goodison as well. We then drew at Goodison and won at Anfield the season after.

Always felt like he had the tactical answer to Klopp.

Ancelotti's ability to tactically set up in odd games will not be matched.

He had a lot of flaws, and i pointed them out. It was kind of complacency because he had faith in his players to go out and 'just play' against poor teams and he shouldn't have done that. He made some bizarre decisions last season.

But when he really came up with a plan there's not many better.

If Benitez gets sacked, Brands has to go as well or it is pointless and then i expect Moshi to sort the unfit for purpose board out.

No doubt he will just sack Benitez when we get beat by Arsenal, leave us without a Manager till Christmas and then expect the new one to be able to do what the previous Managers could not do because it is impossible. Then they will all give each other a pat on the back for doing such a great job.

Ancelotti knew exactly what he was doing when he jumped ship. Better and wiser than many give him credit for.

He keeps talking about the start of the season as if we were playing like prime Brazil.
The first halves against Southampton and Burnley were easily as bad as anything we’ve seen recently.
He is 2/5fav now with skybet to be next manager sacked. If he hasn't gone by Monday then the Arsenal defeat will be the final nail.

talkSPORT host Jim White said: “Should we expect there to be a fall guy and should we expect it to be Rafael Benitez?

“To get an answer to that question, I got in touch with Farhad Moshiri, who is in the United States at the moment, he wasn’t at the game last night.

“It’s a simple question and, to be fair to him, he got back to me.

“This was my message to Farhad: ‘Can you text me a message to the fans? Do you still back Rafael?’

“He replied: ‘Yes. Football is about crisis one day and glory the following day. Rafael is a good manager and underperformance is largely due to the injuries.

“’Next two weeks, we will get to a full squad and, in the meantime, results will improve.

“’Rafael needs time to have his mark on the squad. He will be supported to add depth to the squad. Managers need time.

“’I have no doubt that we will have a strong second-half to the season’.”

Next two weeks, we will get to a full squad

Well we won't because Mina is dead, DCL won't be back until after the new year at least.

He will be supported to add depth to the squad.

Going to break some rules!!!

Be interesting to see how Ragnick gets on at United.

If it was us and Benitez/Brands both got their marching orders with Ragnick coming in the same way he has at United that would've properly piqued by interest. Alas...

Status
Not open for further replies.