2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His game management over this run has been horrific.

Poor set up, poor substitutions and even poorer decisions.

I said before we got him he is a dinosaur in football and he wouldn't be anything more effective then he was at Newcastle. It was a mistake, a huge mistake, but I don't blame him - he is a poor manager, that's what he is, but I blame the club for putting this into effect and even appointing him.

HE should be removed, I don't have the answer to what's next, but he is going to take is in a downward spiral.

The board, and the club rightfully are getting the brunt now. Decisions have to be made swiftly, not just about Benitez, but about the direction of the club from top to bottom.

His game management over this run has been horrific.

Poor set up, poor substitutions and even poorer decisions.

I said before we got him he is a dinosaur in football and he wouldn't be anything more effective then he was at Newcastle. It was a mistake, a huge mistake, but I don't blame him - he is a poor manager, that's what he is, but I blame the club for putting this into effect and even appointing him.

HE should be removed, I don't have the answer to what's next, but he is going to take is in a downward spiral.

The board, and the club rightfully are getting the brunt now. Decisions have to be made swiftly, not just about Benitez, but about the direction of the club from top to bottom.

;)

It wouldn't. Midfield is too open. Centre backs aren't good enough. Fullbacks are bad.

You have to start from the back before you look at the front. Richy, Gray, Townsend, Rondon, Dom, Gordon, Iwobi (voms) is adequate enough in the league to get goals. The set up of the rest...nope.

The squad is built around 3 man midifield. Silva played it. Carlo played it. Rafael comes in and continues with 2 regardless of injuries. He doesn't know what he's doing.

With a front three of Richy / Simms or Dobbin / Gray I think we automatically end up with three in midfield though

To all those asking for him to be sacked, who are you suggesting we get in to replace him? They won’t have any money either and it will cost millions to pay him and his staff off which will only make matters worse. Can you not see that the problems reach much much further than the manager and always have .

Do you want Allardyce, because this is what we might end up with until the end of the season.
Would actually take Allardyce over him now that’s how low we’ve sunk

towards the end. plus he wasn’t a kopite

Rafael is a gone mark my words

But he even had signs of progress. 1st season gave him a 2nd season. FA Cup and league cup semi final, last 16 of the Europa League made him last his 3 years. And that's before Koeman came in and spent £300mill to take us backwards.

It's all about seeing improvement whether is hard to beat, blooding youth, organisation, an identity....we've not had it since Mosh took over.

But he even had signs of progress. 1st season gave him a 2nd season. FA Cup and league cup semi final, last 16 of the Europa League made him last his 3 years. And that's before Koeman came in and spent £300mill to take us backwards.

It's all about seeing improvement whether is hard to beat, blooding youth, organisation, an identity....we've not had it since Mosh took over.

yup we’ve say gone backwards spending millions, the club currently has no outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.