2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I don’t know why so many make excuses for him. His first order of business when he arrived was to get rid of James, one the teams best players. The team has no depth. The idea is to try and build on what you have. He bring has been players ( or never was players) like rondon into the team. So many people where so excited about the first couple of wins with Benitez againat crap teams… now look , not too far from the relegation zone. I can’t stand Benitez. Sack his ass,

He is just another manager on the wheel of fortune, get a job, get found out, get sacked, get paid, apply for a new job, and repeat just like the Allardyces of this world or Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce. Absolutely useless..

Every bit of fabric of this club is wrong and completely broken and not one person in the positions below are good enough to represent this football club.
Owner
CEO
Chairman
DoF
Academy
Scouting team
Medical team
Manager
Coaches
Players

The club is rotten to the core and decision makers at the club have served us fans up with a washed up kopite manager whos recent CV represents one of a Tony Pulis,

Benitez is the worst manager in our history
Benitez has put us on our worst run in over 2 decades
Benitez Has brought to the club the worst player in our history
Benitez chose not to give a world class player a chance and binned him
Benitez has us playing worse football than Allardyce and Ancelotti
Benitez should be sacked immediately

Our next appointment should have no PL experience whatsoever because lets face it the ones who have get sacked every 18 months.

I would love it if not one fan never turned up at the next games home and away because while we sit there and happy clap these pricks they will think everything is ok while the suck the money from us and drive us into the championship.

just looking at the team that started the 2-0 derby win 10 months ago. Davies and James are the only two who started that day not available today and Rafael got rid of James.
Rafael is a fraud and I can’t get my head around how many are making excuses for him.
THIS! Rafael let his ego into play and did not think what was best for Everton. We lacked depth and he decided to offload James to make things worse. Despite his injury concerns, we looked far more dangerous side with him in it. Brands does not believe in buying in January so I feel James, Bernard and Kean’s wages went to our summer signings.

just looking at the team that started the 2-0 derby win 10 months ago. Davies and James are the only two who started that day not available today and Rafael got rid of James.
Rafael is a fraud and I can’t get my head around how many are making excuses for him.

You mean that liverpool team that was on its worst home run in about 50 years in a stadium with no fans.... that game.?

Good article by McNulty this.

It’s the same as Wilson’s one in the Guardian, and like that drivel appears to be mainly focused at supporting a source rather than an analysis of what is going wrong now.

Benitez doesn’t “deserve more time” - if he won’t change things after this run, after the utter failure of his player and his tactics, then the club have no alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.