Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you brought other teams in the discussion.
We should be competitive with everyone else and we have been. The Watford game was a one off and until it happens again I'll be treating it as a weird bad day.

Now merely being competitive every week can leave you in trouble if you don't catch any breaks and we've not done in quite awhile.

im not divided just real the real low of being impartial

whatever happens, im logical enough to know rafas time with us has been littered with bad luck and difficulties

but the club needs a bounce
No as a person you are not divided but many fans disagree with you so...

Sack Rafael now

Won't improve much....there's a bigger problem that needs to be addressed, and once that's finally done, we're looking at another rebuild unfortunately.....that club currently has no direction, we hired the wrong DOF twice and wasted our money....worse we've never had any clear plan about how we would build, no coherent transfer policy, no style of manager...just totally clueless leadership

I know this hurts. But we really can't compete with Chelsea, City or the RS. They're playing at another level in an unfair game.
I don't think we can expect to beat them but we should be able to compete.
We were disgraceful against city and bar 20 mins, were crap tonight.
West ham beat that liverpool a few weeks ago.

Just try another manager. It cant be any worse. DCL is not fixing that. How often did we even get a sight on goal. once, maybe twice?

I don't think we can expect to beat them but we should be able to compete.
We were disgraceful against city and bar 20 mins, were crap tonight.
West ham beat that liverpool a few weeks ago.

Just try another manager. It cant be any worse. DCL is not fixing that. How often did we even get a sight on goal. once, maybe twice?
I really don't even think we should be competitive most of the time. Those teams are absurd.

And it can be worse. A lot worse.

Mate, Godfrey was poor, making school boy errors that folk are ignoring because he puts in a few Hollywood tackles and has a bit of pace. He’s a massive part of our defensive problem. The most solid I can remember is looking in recent years was when we had Zouna and Keane playing regularly. Godfrey isn’t close to being what a lot of players on here say. And I definitely have played football as a centre back.

lol he stopped 3 goals.

Look at Coleman and Keane ffs.

Those two need binning.

He’s 23 who’s played 35 games for Everton in random positions with random partners. Prior to us he played for a relegated Norwich. He may not be 16 but he needs to be giving some slack.

Like every other under 25 year old British player we are probably going to mentally ruin
He is a full time pro. He should be treated like everyone else at the club.

It's only words on a screen anyway. He isn't getting stick in the ground is he generally?

Status
Not open for further replies.