Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Third goal killed it. Thought we were lively from the moment we went two down. Not the time to start playing though.
Going to be an unpopular opinion but rs are head shoulders above us in every position.
Shifting Benitez not the answer… we haven’t got the player to compete.
We were awful, they had more gears to step up. A bit of running around for 20 minutes shouldn't hide that fact.

Of course they are a better side but we need to start giving ourselves a chance by setting up better and not doing stupid stuff all the time.

For a fan favourite, I don't get why people think richarlison is any good. His body language says to me he's off in January or in July.
Do you blame him?

Fella has dragged this team through at times and played his way into the Brazil team with better clubs after him.

Any good player we have will have one eye on the exit door currently , we clearly are going backwards every season.

This fat waiter has truly lost the plot
He’s been brought in late, no money to spend and had to deal with a load of injuries - there’s a sound argument as to why he should never have been appointed but the blame lies with the chairman, the director of football and the board. We’re a disaster and the main problem is the size and quality of the squad.

If Benitez does go.

Who comes in?
Who can they buy
What way can we play
Where do we go from here.

Absolutely rudderless

Turned off after the 1st goal. Saw the final score...and George has just left the Beatles in the show I'm watching.

Grim night.

Our worst run for 22 years.

It was a nice 90 or 100 years in the top flight (at times)

Biggest difference between this lot and that lot 22 years ago is fight

Status
Not open for further replies.