Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Wednesday 1st December 20:15

Everton MOTM vs Liverpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be clear. I am not a Rafael groupie, but as I have said before on this forum the dross on the pitch are a total waste of space, an
embarrassment to this Club and all it stands for.

I am beyond caring for this shower.... I love this Club ... sacking RB is as relevant to me as a fly on the window, We stink in terms of the current gobsh..it es that have the temerity to wear the RBJ

You accused me of being 'sectarian' or some other warped crap for pointing out Coleman was finished.

Disgusting.

I’m not sure who I should hate folks.

I’ve seen that I should hate the manager because he’s a ‘fraud’, and I’ve seen that Brands caused the 3rd goal, and I’ve even read on Twitter that Coleman should be turned into glue which I thought was slightly harsh.

Who are the cool kids hating on tonight?
trust fund kids

Irony that those three are sat together and many of us lie blame for our current situation on them. The face of our club, all sat in a row , overseeing this.

If you watch that goal back, Coleman was in no mans land. Didn't commit to the player , let mane run behind him.

Coleman easily been our worst player tonight. Kicked off at the keeper twice as well.

Richarlson has not influenced the game at any point, all this talk after brentford of players returning ?

Past caring about derbies now it was all over years ago ondont even get angry at liverpool, we are the problem not them

Something like this needs to happen. Huge amounts of money covering up woefully ineffective leadership for years.
Now the taps are turned off, it's plain to see

Status
Not open for further replies.