Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A decent right back, a decent left back, a couple of centre halves, a positive midfielder, a new fit midfielder to replace any number of injured players.

Pickford
? ? ? ?
Gray ?? Doucoure
Richo DCL

If all we're going to be doing is crossing in to the box then maybe look at a loan for Mariano Diaz from Real? Meant to be really good in the air..
This is the issue we had under Silva you need more than just crosses into the box, you need some creativity and through balls to our rapid first choice forwards.

We offered money for Patterson and it seems Diaz as well.

AMN was a loan offer which would have cost money so i imagine theres some there.

Id be amazed if we didnt move players out and sign a right back.
But we didn’t manage to sign any of them.

We don’t know what got offered, but it seems any deals were contingent on players leaving.

I would be very careful with January deals. There are few players available who you actually want long term. It’s not impossible, but tgd recruitmentvteam have to be good and they are nowhere near David Moyes levels.

Diaz , Correa , Patterson & Dumfries.

4 players reported by well respected sources , what do you think.
Total and utter nonsense planted by the club. I mean seriously mate, that Diaz 'bid' was apparently structured as some kind of swap deal that involved James Rodriguez, a 30 year crock who everyone and their granny knew we were desperate to get off the wage bill.

We spent £1.7 million in the summer because we had £1.7 million to spend. Why do you think an out of work former RS manager who lived around the corner had a pretty much free run at the job? Why do you think Carlo Ancellotti referred to us as a Fiat 500 last week?

We are in absolute dire straights with Premier League Profit and Sustainability rules, and will be for a good while longer.

Total and utter nonsense planted by the club. I mean seriously mate, that Diaz 'bid' was apparently structured as some kind of swap deal that involved James Rodriguez, a 30 year crock who everyone and their granny knew we were desperate to get off the wage bill.

We spent £1.7 million in the summer because we had £1.7 million to spend. Why do you think an out of work former RS manager who lived around the corner had a pretty much free run at the job? Why do you think Carlo Ancellotti referred to us as a Fiat 500 last week?

We are in absolute dire straights with Premier League Profit and Sustainability rules, and will be for a good while longer.
Ok pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.