2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not in the professional football business, yet I can see the idiocy in selecting Rondon at all, never mind 95 minutes (Iwobi too).
The players in our team are in the profession and when they see the manager making decisions like that, then surely it diminishes trust in the manager and therefore affects there overall performances. I know it would me...

Make the decision quick and swift. Its been an abysmal choice and today he showed keeping rondon and iwobi on and not throwing on anyone from the bench in the last 10/15 mins exactly what he is. The dour negative manager of newcastle united.
Awful error. Take it on the chin and show him the door.
It never happened.
Lets start again.

Yep, let's keep up this descent into relegation, bring it on

If we look like we’re odds on to be relegated then you’ll have your way and Benitez will be out, that’s about the only consistency Moshiri has shown in anything. So if you’re certain of it then you have nothing to worry about, only a matter of time.

If we look like we’re odds on to be relegated then you’ll have your way and Benitez will be out, that’s about the only consistency Moshiri has shown in anything. So if you’re certain of it then you have nothing to worry about, only a matter of time.

My way? You make me sound like I'm some spoiled child throwing his toys out of the pram.

Apologies for wanting this club to be decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.