2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On his last legs and will probably get sacked soon but the worst thing is that it wont solve anything whatsoever. Most of the players are championship level, uninterested and woeful and have been for a number of years and we have an incompetent owner, board and DOF.

Lowest point in years as an Evertonian for me. Cannot even bring myself to watch them and definitely not watching the derby. Entire club is in a mess and has been descending ever since Moshiri bought us tbh.

Ra.fa they said.

giphy.gif

I’m still absolutely flabbergasted how people think he done a good job at Newcastle. He done no different than Bruce apart from Benitez relegated them.
Turned Inter Milan from being a top team in Europe to a laughing stock in less than a month, couldn't get out a tune out of a Madrid side that my nan could have managed.

And people thought he was a good choice.

On his last legs and will probably get sacked soon but the worst thing is that it wont solve anything whatsoever. Most of the players are championship level, uninterested and woeful and have been for a number of years and we have a incompetent owner, board and DOF.

Lowest point in years as an Evertonian for me. Cannot even bring myself to watch them and definitely not watching the derby. Entire club is in a mess and has been descending ever since Moshiri bought us tbh.
I don't agree. This team is capable of being a solid mid-table team with the right manager.

Give the job to Rooney,let's bite the bullet,he's a winner..
Not sure how things sit between him and Moshiri after he got binned off. Plus he’d probably jump out of the frying pan into the fire coming from Derby to here! But I’d at least get behind the team with him in the dugout!

Status
Not open for further replies.