Match Thread Brentford v Everton. Sun 28th November. 2pm

Everton Man Of The Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think only the insane will argue. I'm supporting everton since 1983 and have seen some poor sides. But they had some fight in them.

There is some shocking players in this squad but their lack of character is the most worring. Micheal keane sums up this panel for me. There are worse players than him and even players with less pride. But he is an perfect example of the mediocrity fodder at this club, ability wise and on pitch character wise.

We will be in trouble this season. No doubt about it.
Agree. Keane exudes fear. Has done for years. And we just make excuses. It spreads like a virus through this brittle bunch.

I still maintain this isn't Benitez's fault. He doesn't have the tools to work with.

However, the fact we all know that same team is trudging out the tunnel second half is on him.

I think he'd achieve more with a better team and not many managers would do better, but I'm fairly sure I'd have picked a better side than him today and I'd be making better changes today, and I'm obviously not a world class football manager. So he deserves criticism.
It starts to be his fault when he doesn't try to fix anything. Rondon is case in point. At some point you have to give Simms a go or do something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.