2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but people thought he was the wrong manager before a ball was kicked this season and only because of his Liverpool past, but refused to accept were we are as a club and the circumstances that paved the way for his arrival, the problem isnt the manager, its how the club is ran that resulted in his appointment, we have been in the same place before with Sam, so its not just Rafael.
But my point before was his job is %100 safe and right now he is a better option then the list of possible replacements anyway
That is not the case at all. It's a massive part of it, of course it is and seriously what us wrong with thinking that way? It was an unsuitable appointment purely because of that.

Taking that to one side though, what experience has Benitez got of managing a club like ours? He has always spent money as he loves a good scattergun approach to signings. You can't do that here.

Taking that to one side though, what experience has Benitez got of managing a club like ours? He has always spent money as he loves a good scattergun approach to signings. You can't do that here.
A club like ours? That has won nothing since 1995, been in the bottom 4 more than the top 4? What do you mean a club like ours?

If we lose today and on Wednesday he will be under serious pressure. That's not up for discussion. Because the match going fans will turn against him and goodison will be toxic. And when that happens it only ends up one way..
He will be under pressure but I dont think it will bother him personally, not sure about Moshiri, dont think he will even be watching either game.

All of which means little, my point is were not sacking him becuase we cant
For the rumoured 8m a year, one of the highest paid jobs in the league, we could've had almost anyone. We can afford to sack him. We just keep paying his wages if theres no clause in his contract for dismissal and let Dunc take over - hes already on the wagebill- so it costs nothing to sack wafa.

I'm not sure he won't be sacked. Of course it is a possibility. However, there are some that are sure that he will be sacked and he won't be here at christmas or something like that. I am doubting they am 100% sure despite what they claim. Also, how is it a free roll when so many claim he is dog poo and will relegate Everton? It's a draw if he gets sacked before the end of the season which I'm not sure. Only payout if he is here at the end plus whether Everton is relegated or not.
They claim he's a dog poo and will relegate us IF he stays, but it's virtually impossible Mosh not to push the panic button if we are in real danger for more than 3-4 weeks. So it's a freeroll.

Status
Not open for further replies.