2021/22 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sassy Colombian

Love you girl

But he is injury prone. Has been for a long time. Given that we can get a decent fee for him, I would sell him rather than losing him for free.

But we do miss him. He is our best CB, we just need him on the court
Yo también te quiero, amigo!

But he is not the only one who is injury prone, have you not seen the state of our squad? Moreover, why is he to be blamed on Finch Farm being built on an old Indian burial ground and Everton being cursed ;)

Evidently had a hip problem from the day we signed him - on his day he is great for us - if he has to slide in for a low tackle his hip goes then he is out injured again & again rumours are rife he is moving in January his 2.25 million wages contract will sadly hurry this up ...

He’s as good as gone, 18 months left on his contract. No chance he’ll sign a new deal now, none. Missed the optimum time to sell him last summer with 2 years left on his deal. Even if we sell in January we’d get a reduced fee on his actual value. If it goes into summer then even worse. Annoyingly one of the few players we’ve signed who we could have sold for something close to the value we signed him for will be leaving for much less than that. He might be advised just to wait out the end of his contract and then sign for free with a whacking great signing on fee. Either way Brands has played another blinder. I’m out position we can’t be letting guys like him leave for reduced fees or worse, nothing.

Maybe he doesn’t want to play along side any of are terrible centre backs. So sitting it out till January so he can leave. Can’t say I blame him I wouldn’t want to play along side Keane Godfrey or Holgate either. Seriously tho we need him back he is easily are best CB and if he does leave Brands will probably replace him with Rojo or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.