Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

At HT, I thought sod this for a game of soldiers and went to bed, it being nearly 1am my time.
Woke up to find it Only 3-0
That's about it.
degsy over and out.

Beaten before you started l’m afraid.These tactics were used by Benitez when at Newcastle and are so anti football.Being a city fan i have seen so many like this ( boring as far as a competative game ),I can remember when Everton were the best team in England and we were beaten 4-0 by you(lineaker hat trick) and taking my city bias a side what a good game it was as we tried to play . It probably boils down that there is too much at stake now.Anyway all the best for the rest of the season,don’t think you will go down
Everton dont do relegation

Marks out of 10

Pickford 5/10 - couple of good stops = poor distribution
Coleman 3/10 - too slow - caught out of position too often
Godfrey 5/10 - average - best he has been in weeks though
Keane - 3/10 = rabbit in the headlights - frightened and slow
Digne - 2.5/10 - a poor display we are now used to.
Allan - 4/10 = overran. did nothing.
Delph 2/10 - shocking and a bottler to boot. lost the ball every time and jumped out of the way of 2nd goal
Townsend - 5.5/10 - at least he tried to beat a man - nothing to hit.
Iwobi - 0.5/10 - absolutely clueless - wrong in everything he tried. Costs us at both ends.
Gordon - 3.5/10 - just a kid.
Richy - 3/10 - did a bit of chasing but isolated and not really arsed.

Hang your heads in shame.

Beaten before you started l’m afraid.These tactics were used by Benitez when at Newcastle and are so anti football.Being a city fan i have seen so many like this ( boring as far as a competative game ),I can remember when Everton were the best team in England and we were beaten 4-0 by you(lineaker hat trick) and taking my city bias a side what a good game it was as we tried to play . It probably boils down that there is too much at stake now.Anyway all the best for the rest of the season,don’t think you will go down
Cheers for not being condescending. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.