Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relegation would be utterly catastrophic for us.

Whilst BMD is being built yes - but post BMD having a 53k stadium in the championship with a billionaire owner, PL parachute money and a solid base to build from we would be back up within 12 months likely with a new chairman, DOF, board and actual fighters/hard workers in the squad keen to put a shift in.

Mates a Villa fan and he said relegation was the best thing that happened to them in hindsight as they were treading water under Randy Lerner / their then board and would have been in a loop of mediocrity for years had they managed to stop up.

Wont happen anyway we are miles too good to finish bottom 3 but its not the doomsday scenario many fans paint it as once our finances have improved.

Whilst BMD is being built yes - but post BMD having a 53k stadium in the championship with a billionaire owner, PL parachute money and a solid base to build from we would be back up within 12 months likely with a new chairman, DOF, board and actual fighters/hard workers in the squad keen to put a shift in.

Mates a Villa fan and he said relegation was the best thing that happened to them in hindsight as they were treading water under Randy Lerner / their then board and would have been in a loop of mediocrity for years had they managed to stop up.

Wont happen anyway we are miles too good to finish bottom 3 but its not the doomsday scenario many fans paint it as once our finances have improved.
Oh good grief not this again

We get it. You think the championship play offs would be fun. Alright...

The rest of us would rather not get relegated

No doubt Ivan Toney will rip us to shreds next week.

Ironically he’s a striker Benitez binned at Newcastle so he could get the likes of Rondon in.

I’ve never known a so called Blue be so enthused about the idea of us playing in the 2nd tier just to have some sort of success

Oh good grief not this again

We get it. You think the championship play offs would be fun. Alright...

The rest of us would rather not get relegated

Im just saying if you hate Moshiri, Bill Kenwright, the board, Brands the only way they or at least prominent members of the board go is relegation.

They aint leaving whilst Everton are collecting the TV money in the Prem, they are balls deep in Liverpool Waters, Kenwright has no intentions to leave neither does Brands by the looks of it.

I've pretty much accepted we'll be midtable gash for now until the end of time its fans like you I feel genuinely sorry for.

Villa were days away from administration in the championship with a dodgy Chinese owner.

Got very lucky with the takeover they had

Im just saying if you hate Moshiri, Bill Kenwright, the board, Brands the only they go is relegation.

They aint leaving on their own accord, they are balls deep in Liverpool Waters, Kenwright has no intentions to leave neither does Brands by the looks of it.

I've pretty much accepted we'll be midtable gash for now until the end of time its fans like you I feel genuinely sorry for.
I just want a little bit of hope. Benitez beings zero hope, just certain misery.

How have our finances improved?
I can't believe one sane person is thinking it would be a positive Everton being relegated when we have a humongous wage bill, humongous losses, a stadium to pay for and a likely substantial managerial sacking within the next few month's?

Status
Not open for further replies.