2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boring perpetual repetition
by the anti Rafael brigade who pretend the "fanbase is divided". If they mean the forum members are divided on this subject they are right. Fortunately neither this forum nor any other represents the fanbase.
The fan base isn't devided, they just want to devide it, we support the club, we back the manger, we support the players, we want Everton to win games.

Boring perpetual repetition
by the anti Rafael brigade who pretend the "fanbase is divided". If they mean the forum members are divided on this subject they are right. Fortunately neither this forum nor any other represents the fanbase.

I reckon this little theory will soon be put to the test come derby day. Especially if we don’t take three points at Brentford

The fan base isn't devided, they just want to devide it, we support the club, we back the manger, we support the players, we want Everton to win games.
We all want everton to win games.

It's funny your comment about supporting the players. They have taken a lot of the blame this season when deflecting it from benitez, in this thread.

You support the club? You blame the owners of the club repeatedly, are they not the club? If not, what is the club?

I think some of the issue is, you claim all this (and use the word 'we' so are speaking on behalf of the benitez brigade), but have you all been like this for every manager? And allowed the same excuses etc for other managers? Or are you all just now blindly backing benitez?

I reckon this little theory will soon be put to the test come derby day. Especially if we don’t take three points at Brentford
I wont thou, since when have we pinned everything on the derby, a fixture we very rarly win, Brentford is a big game, its the biggest we have coming up, but if we lose that then very serious questions have to be asked about Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.