Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more concerned about our "Free Agents" come January we will know the futures of:

Delph - New Contract or Club?
Tosun - Besiktas?
Alleged No 10 - Jail?
Lonergan - Retirement
Begovic - New Club
Kenny - New Club

We need to clear out the deck as best as we can plus question marks over the futures of:
Gomes
Davies
Gbamin
Holgate

Out of contract, under 30 XI`s

Andre Onana

Serge Aurier - Niklas Sule - Antonio Rudiger - Reinildo Mandava

Marcelo Brozovic - Denis Zakaria

Ousmane Dembele - Franck Kessie - Lorenzo Insigne

Kylian Mbappe

Sam Johnstone

Noussair Mazraoui - Jason Denayer - Andrea Christensen - Jannes Horn

Florian Grillitsch - Boubacar Kamara

Frederico Bernadeschi - Paulo Dybala - Jeremie Boga

Andrea Belotti​

I could probably get another XI out of that which is arguably stronger than our current side!
Mazraoui is an intriguing one for RB

Mazraoui is an intriguing one for RB

Where do I pick up my finders fee Mr Brands......
1636490398931.png

We need to start signing an identity.

Reading Ashely williams comments about us , it got me thinking that the blueprint for every player we have brought in has been wrong.

We keep going for established players that in theory will take us to the next level, a combination of experience and peak performance. What we end up with over and over again is players in the decline. Gomes has never improved for us since he arrived to pick one out of the hat , even before his injury he never looked like he was at the same level as he was before.

We need to reset the club completely if we want a chance of success. We need 10-12 new players coming in with a few going out and that is dependant on our best players not realising they are wasting their careers here.

Until we start signing a blueprint, this is the best we are going to get.

I am more concerned about our "Free Agents" come January we will know the futures of:

Delph - New Contract or Club?
Tosun - Besiktas?
Alleged No 10 - Jail?
Lonergan - Retirement
Begovic - New Club
Kenny - New Club

We need to clear out the deck as best as we can plus question marks over the futures of:
Gomes
Davies
Gbamin
Holgate

Think Gbamin and Holgate will be moved on, cant see Davies going anywhere unless you are a fan of getting Longstaff in, Gomes we are stuck with unless a nominal fee to offset his 120k per week wages

Delph new contract, yes hopefully with Bradford City

We need to start signing an identity.

Reading Ashely williams comments about us , it got me thinking that the blueprint for every player we have brought in has been wrong.

We keep going for established players that in theory will take us to the next level, a combination of experience and peak performance. What we end up with over and over again is players in the decline. Gomes has never improved for us since he arrived to pick one out of the hat , even before his injury he never looked like he was at the same level as he was before.

We need to reset the club completely if we want a chance of success. We need 10-12 new players coming in with a few going out and that is dependant on our best players not realising they are wasting their careers here.

Until we start signing a blueprint, this is the best we are going to get.

ye including ashley williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.