Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad! Potato PotATo!

Longstaff is still better and more reliable than Davies, Gomes, Gbamin, Delph.

He would be a squad player and he has potential to become a first team player with Allan getting on.

He isn't the Hollywood name but he is the type player we could do with.

Like Patterson but Rangers are asking for more than £10m for a lad who hasn't played at a competitive. I personally think Ramsay at Aberdeen has far more about him in terms of defensively and offensively but he is only 18 and it's very early days for him but definitely worth a look.

Longstaff can't get in to the Newcastle team.

Surely moving the likes of Holgate, Kenny & Davies on are the obvious options. All pure profit albeit probably not big amounts. I imagine we would get £30m combined maybe slightly more. The likes of Keane, Iwobi, Tosun etc we will take a loss on. Sigurdsson's contract is also in limbo which wont be helping matters but hopefully 100k pw freed up soon.

Surely moving the likes of Holgate, Kenny & Davies on are the obvious options. All pure profit albeit probably not big amounts. I imagine we would get £30m combined maybe slightly more. The likes of Keane, Iwobi, Tosun etc we will take a loss on. Sigurdsson's contract is also in limbo which wont be helping matters but hopefully 100k pw freed up soon.
Kenny and Davies easier to shift on as lower wages but Holgate more difficult unless he wants to restart his career and except he going to be paid less.

Kenny and Davies easier to shift on as lower wages but Holgate more difficult unless he wants to restart his career and except he going to be paid less.
Holgate needs to go somewhere and try to rebuild his career. Personally think if he wants to develop as a CB he should go to a championship team and start every week. He’s been extremely patchy at PL level.

Be surprised if Kenny got anywhere near a PL team.

You think we'd get £30m for Holgate, Kenny and Davies???? Kenny out of contract end of this season so going for free. I genuinely can't imagine any club in the land paying money for Davies, I don't think he gets into any teams midfield in the league. Holgate we could possibly shift but it won't be for as much as you're suggesting, closer to around £10m i'd think.

Holgate needs to go somewhere and try to rebuild his career. Personally think if he wants to develop as a CB he should go to a championship team and start every week. He’s been extremely patchy at PL level.

Be surprised if Kenny got anywhere near a PL team.
Yes he would be ideal back at West Brom who probably not gonna get automatic promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.