• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I was going to say the same as the lad above. Must be mad but I'm after a spare for Sunday. Two of the party in the Main Stand 1 so after one near there so we can have a pint in the ground together.

7 tickets available in MS1 on resale site for Spurs game mate.

Go on the efc app, click tickets then ticket resale

Be interesting to see if 1725 have the full 20 credits won’t it !
im sure a load will vanish to god knows where, what I want to know is whether the supporters clubs who have tickets with 19 credits get theres taken out before everyone one else who is on 19 gets a chance to purchase, that would be a disgrace in the 19 credit sale where not everyone is guaranteed one.

im sure a load will vanish to god knows where, what I want to know is whether the supporters clubs who have tickets with 19 credits get theres taken out before everyone one else who is on 19 gets a chance to purchase, that would be a disgrace in the 19 credit sale where not everyone is guaranteed one.

You log on at 10am and go to pick a seat and large sections always seem to be missing, not sure if they're taken or it just doesn't load properly

Be interesting to see if 1725 have the full 20 credits won’t it
I’m the odd one out in our group, 3 have got 20 , I’ve got 19. I’ve booked the trains, hotel and concert tickets for Saturday and Sunday night for myself :) , there must be some Sunday league game I can go to if I don’t get a ticket.

You log on at 10am and go to pick a seat and large sections always seem to be missing, not sure if they're taken or it just doesn't load properly
all the supporters clubs get theres taken out before they even go on sale mate, its a joke like but i dont mind if its for a guaranteed sale when every one else on the same credits gets one, but if the same thing happens for a sale when not everyone is guaranteed like the 19 credit sale for Brentford then its a disgrace and putting one set of fans above another with the same credits

I’m the odd one out in our group, 3 have got 20 , I’ve got 19. I’ve booked the trains, hotel and concert tickets for Saturday and Sunday night for myself :) , there must be some Sunday league game I can go to if I don’t get a ticket.
Gunnersbury Park is not far. (Or at least it was not from Griffin Park). I scored from the halfway line there once in the mid 80s less than 10 seconds into the game!!!! Never repeated I hasten to add!!!

I’m sure you will get sorted.
If not you’ll have a good weekend.
I’ve yet to see an Everton photo better than the one your mate Rob is in !

93E43F1F-59DB-4469-9CB7-224A0A7E4B03.jpeg