2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Contrary to all fickleness, "stop the rot"-illusions and the like, i'm refusing to panic about the state of the team till after tonight's game. It's quite a test to be frank and honestly what i've seen from the team this season we're staying positive and showing some mettle. Too bad the whole squad went on tilt last weekend and it sure did hurt but here's me being the optimist and at least being happy that we managed to take the lead with Richy there.

I think tilts just happen. Sometimes everything just goes out the window for a short while. That doesn't mean everything is out the window long-term, like. If anything, last time out should give the squad an excuse to huddle together and get their focus on.

well we can agree the board are to blame in not being able to look further than a washed up kopite

As I said mate David Moyes was apparently washed up - West Ham just gave him a bit of time and money not £1.7m and 9 games.

Maybe you should have a think about that as there is no quick fix when you have a cluster of tripe at the club

Keane
Holgate
Coleman
Davies
Gomes
Toshun
Iwobi
Gbamin
Delph

9 core players who've stank the gaff out under 3-4 managers (5 in the cases of Keane/Holgate/Coleman/Davies).

And people think the answer is to just sack another one...

As I said mate David Moyes was apparently washed up - West Ham just gave him a bit of time and money not £1.7m and 9 games.

Maybe you should have a think about that as there is no quick fix when you have a cluster of tripe at the club

Keane
Holgate
Coleman
Davies
Gomes
Toshun
Iwobi

7 core players who've stank the gaff out under 4 managers (5 in the cases of Keane/Holgate/Coleman/Davies).

And people think the answer is to just sack another one...
make no mistake, it will be him who gets the blame for the results of any 'under investment' and not the board. And I can assure you. blame WILL be apportioned.

Why would Moshiri shoot himself?

Last edited:

Lol how does that 'logic' work?
He was a bad ft, much like the FSW. The only tale here is Spurs are acting like a big club and have took action to remedy it. We will do nothing as usual

You mean the Spurs who have two of the best forwards in the league unable to score?

How does that compare to Everton who's 2 best forwards have been in the treatment room most of the season?

Your mob doesn't deal in fachts just salty tears and agendas.

You mean the Spurs who have two of the best forwards in the league unable to score?

How does that compare to Everton who's 2 best forwards have been in the treatment room most of the season?

Your mob doesn't deal in fachts just salty tears and agendas.

How is our 2 forwards out got anything to do with our inability to defend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.